1. The administrator of your personal data is Exsud Sp. z o.o. located in Poland, 64-965 Okonek, Poland, Wodna 20a street. Person responsible for personal data is Charlotte Esquenet. For personal data, please
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0048672669409.
2. Your personal data will be processed to service and execute orders, purchase / sale agreement or other agreement concluded with the Administrator, including claims, according to the article. 6 par. 1 lit.
b. of the general regulation protection of personal data of 27 April
3. Your data will not be shared outside the European Union or international organizations. Your data will only be processed at the request of the Administrator, by entities processing data i.e.: a provider of IT services, accounting, juridical, transport, courier and other services solely on the basis of entrusted data processing agreements.
4. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the goal referred to point. 2. in accordance with the concluded contract or legal provisions.
5. You have right to:
a. access to the content of your data;
b. correcting data;
c. deleting data;
d. restrictions on data processing;
e. transferring data,
f. object to the processing of data.
6. You have the right to make a complaint with the Generel Inspector For the Protection of Personal Data , if you feel that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the law.
7. Providing your data is voluntary but it is a necessary to make the contract. Failure or deletion of data to the extent required by the Administrator may result in the inability to achieve the purpose referred to point. 2.
8. Your data will be processed in the Administrator's computer network, however they will not be processed in the form of profiling.
9. The Administrator declares that he adheres to the rules expressed in the GDPR:
a. reliability and legality;
c. goal restrictions;
d. data minimization;
f. storage restrictions;
g. integrity and confidentiality;
10. All requests of data subjects are recognized promptly, taking into account the human resources and resources of the Administrator. The maximum deadlines for settling requests are indicated in the GDPR.
1. The content of this website is for informative purposes only and cannot be considered as the offer within the meaning of Civil Code. For further information please contact us. Any visitor of the EXSUD website ( Exsud, Creative Exsud, Plugin, Sonia Bazantay) agrees to accept the application of the provisions of Polish law. Documents which are published on our website in the electronic version are subject to frequent revision. However, they may contain errors. We also inform that downloaded documents, published on our website, could be updated at a later date. Therefore, we can not guarantee that the information is accurate, complete and current. Users are responsible to protect their own data and / or software from viruses that operate on the Web. Service Exsud' (Exsud, Creative Exsud, Plugin, Sonia Bazantay) shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of using this website.We are not able to secure the confidentiality of messages that you will send to our address via open telecommunications networks.
2. Service obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By freewill entering personal data in form,
- By saving cookies in the end devices
INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
1. The website collects personal data only freewill provided.
2. The website can save also the connection settings (marking time, IP
3. The personal data in the form are not available to the third parties other than with the agreement of the user.
4. The personal data entered in this form are used only in the order of function of a particular form, eg. in order to make the service application or business contact.
5. The personal data entered in the forms can be passed to services that technically providing certain services - in particular, the provision of information about the holder of registered domain to the entities who operate domain services, entities who support payments or other entities with whom the operator of the Website works in this area.
6. User has right to inspect, correct and delete his personal data.
Deleting the personal data will also occur in the situations listed in the applicable laws.
7. Access passwords should not be given to other people and should be changed regularly. When leaving the page, the user should log out and close the browser.
2. 'Cookies' are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the device of the Website User and are intended for using websites.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the device and an unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies and obtains access to them is the Website operator and entities cooperating with the Website Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- determining a user's profile in order to display him materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network; 5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
9. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which using the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the User's navigation path or the time of staying on a page.
10. If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining the User's preferences,in extreme cases, may prevent the use of websites. SERVER LOGS 1. Information about certain behaviors of Users are subject to logging in the server layer.
These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- time of arrival of inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referer link)
- in the case when the
Website was entered via a link,
- information about the User's browser,
- information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with people browsing the site.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
1. The data could be available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data with the identification of a natural person are available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
4. The Administrator has no right to sell Users' personal data.
Intellectual property rights, in particular copyrights within its graphic, verbal and word-graphic elements, navigation solutions, selection and layout of content presented on the Website are protected by law and are vested in the Administrator or entities with appropriate agreements.
The brands quoted on our website (Exsud, Creative Exsud, Plugin, Sonia
Bazantay) have been provided by companies and institutions that own them. Copying them and using them in any form is FORBIDDEN.